Badlands April 19th - Roll call (WINDYCITYJOHN400 tour)

That has been a while ago. Jd was on an orange bike then I think?

Ole yellow, loved those plastics.  Wheelmanslim has them now. 

And ya my buddy Mike was running alky in his trail bike at that time, smashing it thru creeks and mud lol a lot of memories that day.  Our bikes were destroyed after that trip.  Ill dig up some pics. 

Gonna be a good trip!  I really need to get out on my bike and tune on it.  I'm going to Mexico next week for work, then to Chicago the following week for work.  That means I'll have two solid weeks to get it dialed in and I'll be ready.  JD, I'm glad you can make it again!  I was there the last time you guys came too.  

Ill try to make it. Be nice to see some of u guys. Just to be sure fag5.0 isnt making the journey from fudgepacktown correct?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I might jump on a plane just to ride double with you big boy! Be like the good ol days

looks like we got a decent little turn out so far, Let me know if your listed below but plan on not making it now.

Confirmed
1. JasonsBanshee and wife
2. CB6979
3. WINDYCITYJOHN400 and  Bill
4. ZillaFreak
5. hazzardbanshee and friends
6. RollinRhino
7. bansman76
8. Kadair_517 and gf with 2 shee's
9. swhitey917 and friends

10. T_Shee

11. hursty121 and friends

12. Whitbread

13. g_low0885

14. Blk88notch

15. gomeznitro and friends

16. 87sheerips (JD)

You can go ahead and count me in. I should be there on my banshee. 3/4 peg bolt holes are stripped on this frame I just had powder coated. Cylinders came out of the machine shop today. T-shee is moving right along on the bottom end. Check out his PC work. Very nice. 1965021_10101016671299634_1902457821_n.j

:clap: