Badlands April 19th - Roll call (WINDYCITYJOHN400 tour)

Started off with a little bit of chain wack. I could live with that but it was annoying. Then one day I was putting in a clutch bolt and there was a piece of debris in the threads, busted the surrounding area. I wanted to ride a new more times so I threw on some JB weld and made due. Then I noticed I was going through A arm bushings on the left upper A arms. T-Shee was also telling me this A arm was hard as hell to put on. If you look at it close the frame looks a little tweaked there. So got some new unwacked cases and had them powder coating gloss black. Then I figured the same thing would just keep happening to the A-arm bushings so I looked around for a frame. T-shee came through with this old beat up frame that was straight. So I had it powder coated a metallic blue-ish color. Obviously I got a new clutch with HD springs. Figured while it was apart it would be silly not to replace the carrier bearing, steering stem bearing, ball joints (which were really pricey) noticed some chips in the end of the reeds so I replaced those. Figured I can't have a blue frame with a yellow seat so i got ahold Vegas Jeff and had him make me another seat cover. Now I'm waiting to hear back for T-shee to see if I should re-ring it.

So…like any good Banshee owner….. you chose to address your small issues in the off-season and use them as a catalyst for a full bike makeover. SWEET. 

NOTE: Keyser just picked the easy way to upgrade a bike……pull it all apart and use all new parts to put it back together. LOL

Happens even time I do anything more than a cleaning. 

So…like any good Banshee owner….. you chose to address your small issues in the off-season and use them as a catalyst for a full bike makeover. SWEET. 

NOTE: Keyser just picked the easy way to upgrade a bike……pull it all apart and use all new parts to put it back together. LOL

Happens even time I do anything more than a cleaning. 

That seems to be the trend of how all my bike builds start. I think my last full build started with just needing to replace axle bearings lol

I got some brand new V Force 4 reeds still in the box if you are interested Justin.   Let me know.  

Dang! The replacement reeds for the VF3s were expensive. I probably would have took those off your hands. Before I had these VF3s I was running ported cages with boyseen power reeds. Didn't seem to be any different. I wonder if anyone has ever put expensive ass VF reeds to the test on a dyno.

Damn bike was running good 150-155 compression. Really wasn't expected to do a top end.  Blew a rad hose two summers ago bike got hot and top end locked up. I let it cool down  and it was unstuck. Fixed the hose and it ran great.  Switching it up to WSM pistons. Still on schedule to make the trip 

10001287_10100997174990394_977861712_n.j1939629_10100997183468404_2002047724_n.j

Count me and 3 of my friends John.

Sweet. I saw your buddies green and black bike for sale a while back......you have been off the grid for a while so I wasn't sure if you would make it.

Confirmed
1. JasonsBanshee and wife
2. CB6979
3. WINDYCITYJOHN400 and  Bill
4. ZillaFreak
5. hazzardbanshee and friends
6. RollinRhino
7. bansman76
8. Kadair_517 and gf with 2 shee's
9. swhitey917 and friends

10. T_Shee

11. hursty121 and friends

12. Whitbread

13. g_low0885

14. Blk88notch

15. gomeznitro and friends

16. JD (maybe)

May make it down with the wife and dog. Anybody know of a pet friendly/quads won't get stolen place to stay the night?

www.jdscustoms.com

Not off the top of my head but I will ask around. I have a few buddies that live up around their and north of it. If I was a little closer to Attica I would say you could crash at my place to save some money and store the quads in the barn but I'm about 45 min south of Attica which is out of your way. 

May make it down with the wife and dog. Anybody know of a pet friendly/quads won't get stolen place to stay the night?

www.jdscustoms.com

Let me ask the wife, but I live in a new 5200 sq ft home with 5 bedrooms and it's pet friendly because two dogs already live here with us and we have a fenced in back yard.   What kind of dog is it?  

Also, the trailer can park in our garage over night.   

Let me ask the wife, but I live in a new 5200 sq ft home with 5 bedrooms and it's pet friendly because two dogs already live here with us and we have a fenced in back yard.   What kind of dog is it?  

Also, the trailer can park in our garage over night.   

Doberman, and what the hell you live in a 5200 sq ft house for? That is insane! This sounds awesome.