Stock swinger on serval

tdod101

So you wouldnt of trailed it with a +4?

I plan on trying a stock swingarm with my 521 serval. Should be a fun wheelie machine and come up easy with my pro wedges. If all else fails, ill put my override back in and stretch it. Althogh strait line stuff gets boring.

My ported stock cylinder 4 mill was a handful racing in wet and sand with 4snows and a stock swinger. With a +2 it was almost perfect.

I wouldnt think +2 made that big of a difference. I guess +4 is what iil try if I stretch it. Anyone got a videos of their serval playing around?

I wouldnt think +2 made that big of a difference. I guess +4 is what iil try if I stretch it. Anyone got a videos of their serval playing around?

You're right. It didn't. I was just tryin to fit in. It was a +2 stock style swinger with stock carrier.

When I first got my 421 serval I had stock swinger. If I was drag racing on dirt, It was a handful to keep the front down. Hell at one of the BHQ play days everyone saw me launch and my front tire came down on top of the tire of the guy next to me and my bike and I went rolling. I went to a +4 and had no more problems in the dirt at all and no issues in the trails either. I would go +4 if I were you