clutch issues

2005shee

ill try impact with it tomorrow its been to cold to work here the last couple of days - teens and no heat in garage. supposed to reach 40s tomorrow though so ill try some impacts tomorrow. also im planning on buying the pancake setup if I was to buy this what else would I need assuming I replace all the components from actuator out.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chariot-Clutch-Pusher-Pancake-Bearing-Yamaha-Banshee-Stock-aftermarket-clutch-/251390983065?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a8811fb99&vxp=mtr

what else would I need to buy besides that though?

nothing, unless I'm misunderstanding the question. This replaces the whole clutch adjustment assembly.

k thank you that's what I thought just wanted to double check before I bought everything. still having problems getting the clutch basket nut off though I cant get it to budge might have to take it into the shop to get them to take it off

k thank you that's what I thought just wanted to double check before I bought everything. still having problems getting the clutch basket nut off though I cant get it to budge might have to take it into the shop to get them to take it off

If you can't get the nut off with an air impact you need to increase the pressure on your air compressor or buy a better impact or both.

its a kobalt impact gun and a 155 psi craftsman air compressor running full psi. its turning fine but even with two pretty strong guys pushing on the plates it wont keep the inner basket still enough.