Shearer big bores on 4 mil stock cyl

mikeymike1987

I have a hybrid drag chassis and a 10mil cub which I run shearer big bores on ...but my 10mil has a 2-5 so I stuffed my 4mil trail motor in the chassis for the ice this year because it has 1st and we run 660ft. The 4 mil dynos at 65hp with stock carbs and PC pipes was built at lakes powersports in michigan. I'm going to be running the 38 pwks off the cub and the shearer big bores. I don't know what kind of port timing the cylinders have. I'm mostly going out there to have fun but don't want it to run like a dog. I know this isn't a optimal setup but it's what I have. And the cub isn't going in until spring so plz don't say "just put the cub in" if I haven't provided enough info just ask I'll try to answer

There are so many things wrong with what you just said. It'll probably run but no where near fun. It sounds like you're already sure this is how you're running it any way so I'm not sure what you're asking. Because you need to put the cub in...... Haha

I'll put the cub in I obviously feel like it's not gonna work if I'm asking. I was asking if the big bores were going to make it run that bad. Both setups are going to suck for 660ft. IMO what should I gear that cub at with a 2-5 in 660? I weigh 230 with a 20 inch tire? Alky 10mil cub not ported. You guys gave me the answer I needed in a smartass round about way I'm kinda new to the sport.

Yes BB pipes on a trail ported 65 hp motor are going to run like ass.

No bottom

No top

Timing jacked to the moon to compensate.

Still no power.

Your going to get smoked by built 450's