Hey guys I plan on building a motor from ground up but I just don't know what jugs and porting to do. I want to do a 4mm. I want it fast. Fast to where I can eat some modded 450s and some other 4mill banshees at the dunes but, also be a dune bike that I can fly around on. It won't see and woods or trails. It will see open fields and mainly sand dunes. I had in mind a 421 cub but that's just from a little research. Thanks guys.

Chris

Which cub would you do? Like a trinity cub? I take it cubs are already ported well

:whoa:  Alright…your new here, so I'll cut you a little slack…...

It's taken a few years, but we have finally managed to almost completely eliminate the word Trinity from our vocabulary on this site.

Now you come on here throwing their name out there like buying products from them is actually an option.  :sick:

Now I'll make this simple for anyone who is not up to speed on this topic…..

If your looking at a nice Ebay listing from Trinity or Parts Depot or any of the other names they hide under because they are ashamed of what their own name has become……..follow these simple rules when ordering.

#1 - Place order

#2 - Go to nearest doorway and drop pants

#3 - Now slam your dick in the door

#4 - Repete

#5 - Repete

#6 - Continue this process until you faint

#7 - Drag yourself to the nearest computer and google the word "Trinity" and then insert any of the following words next. Domes, Shit, Blown, Crap, Screwed, Scary Fast, Dyno, HP, Reviews, Problems,….Frankly you could type in snow cone as a follow up word….the computer is still going to be smart enough to lead you to the info you need. The info you will need is to MOVE BEFORE THE SHIPMENT ARRIVES AND THEN ASK FOR A REFUND.

#8 - If you didn't follow step #7 to a tee…..return to the doorway and continue repeating the process till the door falls off the hinges or your left with a vagina.

Now having covered that….follow the advice of others on this site and try not to use that company name again. It really lowers peoples impression of you. (Sorry, it's kinda a guilt thru association thing. Plus victims don't like to hear the name of their assailant tossed around in a safe place like this.)

My vote is REDLINE. NOBODY will get you fast stuff faster. Carry on.  ;)

Very we'll said. Sounds extremely painful. I wouldn't want to have to go through that lol. Iv noticed a lot of people now a days want nothing to do with t******. I just never knew why. Clearly stated above I don't really need to ask any further questions lol. Anyways a 421 cub is what I'll lean towards.

I'm building a bike from the ground up. I'm not buying all brand new parts cuz that would be just be ridiculously expensive but when it come to the motor I'm gunna make it as brand new as I can. I'm willing to put down 2000 on a crank and top end

all the bansheehq sponsors have good reputations, some are a little shinier than others (not everybody gets it right all the time), you dont get to be a hq sponsor by fucking people over, you`ll get kicked to the curb.

a few phone calls will get you on point, write a bunch questions down before you do.