New top end no rod bearings?

jacowils

Rod bearings? Why the fuck would a top end setup have rod bearings included? They go on the crank.

Oh i dont fucking know becuase theres an upper and a lower connecting rod bearing? Clearly im reffering to upper rod bearing also known as the wrist pin bearing seeing as how im rebuilding the top end not the bottom end.. Jesus so your telling me when you order a piston kit you expect to not get an upper rod bearing aka wrist pin bearing? I dont fucking think so.

Excuse how i came off but i should have been more clear with my explanation by rod bearing i meant upper rod bearing/wrist pin bearing. Anyways ive never not gotten wrist pin bearings in any of the top ends ive rebuilt so mayne you can understand my frustration but i am fucking pissed at the moment

Excuse how i came off but i should have been more clear with my explanation by rod bearing i meant upper rod bearing/wrist pin bearing. Anyways ive never not gotten wrist pin bearings in any of the top ends ive rebuilt so mayne you can understand my frustration but i am fucking pissed at the moment

<br /> So you've never gotten them before but you expected one thos time for some mysterious reason? I don't get the point of this post?