Another New Guy

gusto

Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself.  I have been craving the late 80s and early 90s when i was a late teen driving 2stroke quads  Well i guess you could say i have had a midlife crisis and have just bought a 04 Banshee.  She has some pretty nice mods:

Pro Circuit Pipes, V Force reeds, D&D Head, AC nerf, front and rear fenders, extra rims and sand tires...

Looks like my clutch is on its last legs and will probably order one up.  2 feet of snow here already and now i have a winter project to get it ready for summer.  I will be askiing lots of questions, been a while since i wrenched on a bike.  Used to have quadracers and actually just bought one of those also.  Anyway nice to meet everyone.

Thats it.  Bought it for the wife but im thinking of taking it over ha.  Just bought some razors for it.  Long term plan is to widen the a arms and maybe put a little more suspension on it, new plastics, and some motor work down the road.  Ordering a tusk clutch tomorrow.

OK, so when you're on FB..

Click on the picture that you want to use and make it big..

Then right click on it and select Copy Image Location.

Then come here...

Click the button in the editor that looks like a picture.. It's to the left of the <>.

When the box pops up, paste the link in the box. Then click OK.

Bam, you're done.

Hey there, fellow Canadian here myself. Ontario. The bikes look great! Just joined myself a few days ago, also read stuff on hear but never had the want to post so didn't join.

I take it like alot of us from ON you are working out in Alberta?

Ever need any parts hit me up.

What part of ON are you from?