Paul Turner Mids

Stuff

Hey guys, been reading posts here for a bit and joined up.....cool and helpful site!! Bought my first Banshee this last June and absolutely love it. :D It is a 2002 that has not been touched. I mostly trail ride and I'd like to get a set of Paul Turner mid range pipes. I'd appreciate it if you guys could send some info my way as to where I should get them and any other things to consider when replacing pipes. Thanks!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have ridden plenty of bikes with their pipes out at haspen acres and most of them well all but one of them didnt have any port work and they put out great power so any power upgrade isnt really a bad on in my opinion. so i dont really know what ur talkin bout there nax. they are person one of my favorite types of pipes i have riden and after you get a set of those pipes stuff you should check into getting a noss machine cool head. then you'll have a sweet runnin bike imo as long as its tuned correctly.

well then you can talk to tats4lfe for your self. thats just what I was told. I personaly don`t know how they are. I want a pair myself. But I was told not to get them. I would take his would over yours because is knows what he is talkin about and really know his shit. But that`s just my .02 and u have your too

I've owned over 5 different pipes and rode shees w/ just about every pipe out there. The PT mids are the best pipes that I've owned for all around pipe. Insane low end, and awesome pull straight to the top... I strongely recommend them over any other pipe for trail and sand pits...I only have polished cylinders and no porting...I'm pushing 53hp across a 2000rpm band and 24-36ft/lbs or torque across a 5000rpm band....

damn kid get his dick out your mouth. jesus. its all opinion and if they dont have porting now then they can get it later and still have the best performing all around pipe imo and if you think just off of some one elses opinion then ur a homo. i aint sayin tats4life doesnt know his shit i am sure he is wright to a sertain point but all i am sayin is that the pt mids are a sweet fuckin pipe and if i didnt plan on setting my bike up for drag more than what it is i would have gotten a set becuase in my opinion they are the best pipe on the market.

Thanks for the input guys. I'm pretty well set on buying the Paul Turner mids and have checked out Duncan Racing. Are there any other reputable places to buy these pipes??? Also, I see you can have 'em chromed, triple chromed or plain. I trail ride, what do you guys recommend? Does chrome stand up to mud, rocks and other crud well?

Aron

I hear they kill yoyr power if u don`t have duncan port work. i was gonna get a pair but tats4lfe told me not to for that reason he is sponcered by them

the turner mids are great if you dont have porting done. if you do the hi-rev is good, i dont know what tats standings are (maybe he'll post them)....but anyone telling you a Turner mids not a great pipe is high.......go to the track and tell us what you see banshee's running it will be pro circuits and turner mids...no fmf's and no toomeys...at least on the socal tracks......