2014 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK -- Sept. 24-28. 2014

locogato11283

The drive to T.O is boring as shit. Hey 401 the most boring drive in the world. If your willing to make the trip west we can goto together if you want split everything 50/50. Hell I'll even give you a few bucks to drive out this way and meet me

hmm the temptation is there! what you driving up in? hauler?

ill have to dig around and see whats what id love to go... T.O is definitly a boring as shit drive.... but used to date a girl out there made the trip almost every 2 weekends. do able

haha mohk... cmon down to canukia... driving down with my truck would be retarded... stupid thing kills fuel

Mines probably not any better, got a rust bucket 96 Chevy 1500. Banshees worth more than the truck

there and back for 300 bucks! damn.... google maps says 2654km's from my house to LS.

I avg 450-500km to 1 tank. 1 tank aprox 100$ rounded up to 2800km in case of small detours 5-6 tanks of fuel 1 way.

not cheap lol

looking at a easy 1K give or take in fuel costs alone using my truck anyways... big reason I asked what your using...its one of the main things that prevents me from going before

Well we can always skip it and goto silver lake dunes later in June or July if you want, I'm going to that regardless this year

FFS jesse we use miles here not km... wtf???

please don't complain about how far it is me and jeff made the trip it was fun as hell 26hrs non stop on the way there and 30 or so hrs on the way home..

you don't even want to know how great of mileage we got :)