Banshee Handle Bars And Heavy Duty Clutch!

quads_4_life

Get stronger bars like renthal or some tags, the first time ya flip or roll your shee u can kiss the stock bars goodbye. I'd do what fixitrod suggested just don't put all heavy springs unless you have an easy pull clutch lever. A good cheap one is the msr raptor lever. I'd put just 3 heavy duty springs. You can order just the springs from your local stealership pretty cheap. Good luck and pratice

I too have a HD clutch...got a barnett dirt digger, installation was a cakewalk & I too used all 6 springs, not really much harder than before. I'm also running a MSR Raptor clutch perch....it's given me more shit than probably any aftermarket part I've ever installed. Someday I'd like to get a hydrolic clutch...

The first thing I did to me Shee was toss the stock bars (even if you land hard you can bend them!) and steering stem, and put an RPM + 2 1/2" anti-vibe steering stem and a set of Pro-Taper Mid-Hi bars on there.........I used to use the Renthal ATV bend, but once I've had this set-up I will never go back!!!! Makes a world of difference!!!

I am running my stock clutch on the Shee, but on my 440 I had a Dirt Digger clutch with a Barnett basket.......was very nice. I never had clutch problems......

• 3 weeks later...