What exhaust system yields best hp on stock engine?

Have the head milled to bump up compression.

That'll be another good bump in power.

You can send your stock reed cages to Wildcard Racing

and they will port the cages and put new Boyesen 2 stage

reed petals on them or you can port them yourself if you know how to.

Ninethreeshee:

Do your research. If I were you, I would buy used. Yea they may not have that showroom shine, but if you continue to trail ride, they are going to get dirty.

I would look into toomey t-5s and I would defiantly consider getting Paul turner mid range pipes.

I've always had great luck with T5's. From stock to pretty aggressive stock ported cylinders, increased compression, and timing- they are a GREAT play bike pipe. My wife's play bike has FMF's (they came on it), and we haven't felt the need to change those out either-less aggressive porting, but another great play set-up for duning.

If I were shopping for you, you'd get T5's..... Nothing beats a wide powerband when it comes to trails, and dunes (play bikes)....

Peak power is second area of interest, you can make all the power in the world, but if it's too peaky, or ill-timed riding isn't as satisfying.

A long time a ago we tested banshee pipes and here is what we concluded. 

FMF fatty and toomey t5 are best all around if you plant to port your banshee.  T5 have a bit more uptop and fattys a bit more down low. 

FMF sst or Toomey t6 pipes are best all around for anyone not planning on building there motor.  They have a little bit broader of a powerband.