pictures of cleaned up frames

RagunCajun

Id like to remove the top two bars(one on each side) on top the 4(2 on each side) front motor mounts. But from years ago, i remember people saying that's only for drag bikes. Post #8 has them redone and reinforced. I'm looking for a clean frame. My reason is for cosmetics only and has nothing to do with weight. I'm going to be using the stock swing arm/carrier so weight isnt an issue obviously.

Here is mine, did all the work myself, granted I have a tig welder and ordered my parts and subframe from fourwheeladdiction.com everything went smoothly. I could have removed a couple more things but opted not to. Im pleased though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks good! My frame is at clint's shop now. But its getting a little more work then just cleaning it up..

• 8 months later...

Agreed Tricked! I'm going to cut my frame this winter, glad I found this thread... I'll be removing all the useless stuff.. And, adding some tube in the spots where there are stamped gussets.