Corbitt Newell scamming all over the place

i got a friend in jackson we can have corbitt beat up and the whole thing recorded for a lil bit of nothin

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Tapatalk 2

Friends in low places Bansheebeefm2m?  lol

Seriously, With all the bad past dealings done to HQ guy's I wouldn't trust him.....

My guess is that he laid low for a while because the heat was on and its calmed down now and a bunch of newbs are ripe for the picking.

Be careful !!!

Friends in low places Bansheebeefm2m?  lol

Seriously, With all the bad past dealings done to HQ guy's I wouldn't trust him.....

My guess is that he laid low for a while because the heat was on and its calmed down now and a bunch of newbs are ripe for the picking.

Be careful !!!

My thoughts exactly.

fuk that once a crook always a crook!! thanks for the heads up..mufukrs catch hella ass whoopins here in the south for that shit!!

Yez zir!!!!!!!!

Like i said i talked to corbit on the phone last night he just went on and on about how he has changed and that if he didnt change then how is his feedback 100% positive but i would still be carefull guys maybe if you plan on working a deal with him have him send you the part first and when u get it send the money thats about the only way i would do it when the man has a rep like this but i do believe that every one makes mistakes maybe not this many but second chances are always given to a guy that deserves them i hope this info helps he told me that he will be getting on here to talk to anyone that has a problem or dispute to take up with him sometime today.......

That's fine hazzardbanshee.

For his sake I hope he changes his life around but like I told my son over and over when he was growing up - The hardest thing to gain back once it's lost is trust.

I'm all for second chances and forgiveness but until someone proves they've changed (and that takes a long time) only a fool wouldn't be very cautious.