Anyone running a diablo tune on late model GM trucks?

CAJUN BANSHEE

I'm wanting a tuner for my 2011 Sierra and have heard good things about the Diablo intune. But I'm torn between a custom tune or handheld. I know the gm forums would be the place to ask but I'd like to hear from people that won't try to sell me a product just because they're a sponsor if yall know what I mean.

Thanks fellas, Black Bear is all I've been reading about so there must be a reason. I will call them tomorrow. I've also read some good on a fella named Lew with Diablew, may call him also then make a choice. I'm thinking either one would be a good call. Thanks again yall.

Black Bear? Been in the diesel scene for awhile now and I've never heard of them.

Hand held tuners suck. I run H&S. I've been talking with my local diesel shop about the unlock for custom tunes. Haven't pulled the trigger yet but will soon.

I have the trinity on my Challenger R/T also. The Dodges are a limited on the tuners anyway (at least back when I was in the forums) and the Diablo guys had it figured out better than others. On other motors I figure there are more options. If you can dyno tune you can use the hand held to adjust timing/fuel, but most good shops can custom tune the OEM ECM (or whatever) without it, except the Mopar motors.

Man, Diablo is my choice. I know it's a canned tune, but my truck is bone stock, I like being able to change perimeters and shift points when I want. Mostly so I can see how I want my truck to perform. Once I do the rest of the bolt on mods then I will get the custom tune that it needs. I ordered it straight from Diablo, they claim next day air, well see!

Black Bear? Been in the diesel scene for awhile now and I've never heard of them.

Hand held tuners suck. I run H&S. I've been talking with my local diesel shop about the unlock for custom tunes. Haven't pulled the trigger yet but will soon.

As far as I know black bear doesn't deal with diesel, yet. Just gas.