Do you consider yourself a banshee expert?

Well let me start of by saying that after hours and hours of trials, purchases, loss of sleep, and online browsing I decided to send my motor to a site sponsor to do it right. My question is for all the banshee vets out there, when is one considered a banshee expert? I mean everyone and their momma makes suggestions and comments on this site but really, who are the legitimate experts out there? I think we should have some sort of HQ certification for guys who know that they are talking about. I think it would save a lot of time and money for guys like myself who really just can't get their bikes running they way it's meant to run. No matter how much you follow your manual, use walkthroughs, or follow a YouTube video, if you don't have a legitimate banshee expert to inspect your build I think most will have short comings in their banshee. I just wish I knew this before I tried to build my serval, would have saved me so much time.....

Sorry for the rant......