'02 CRF 450R

Looking to sell my CRF. Bought this bike back in May... Rode it for about 2 hours and the crank siezed.

I rebuilt the motor from the bottom up with a new HR crank, oem piston/rings, fresh cylinder, new oem '08 head from bigborethumpers.com(clean-up porting and APE stainless valves/springs).

The motor also received and brand new oem stator and flywheel. The Rekluse Z start pro clutch was inspected while torn down and in excellent condition.

Bike has black Warp 9 rims with polished hubs, Millville sticky tires, pro taper bars, Emig triple clamp, IMS pegs and the frame/swinger are mirror polished.

I bought this for $2,000 and don't even want to go into what I've invested since the purchase in May. Just looking to get my original purchase price back out of it.

Will come with paddle tire and bike stand.

$2,000

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Same thing people said when you sold your drag bike.

"drag" bike.  Still and will always have my do everything Banshee.  This is two of my riding group selling out in a month. Fags.

But, it is a very nice bike nd Id love to own it.  Ill trade you the 80.

Until you have no one to ride with, and get sick of the repairs/2 stroke sound pissing everyone off.. Then you'll buy a nice 4X4 to ride and actually enjoy

Ya, actually, more like a pimped out RZR900. Half tempted to sell it all and get one.

Ohh, good luck with the sale mike since this thread is staying right on track for you :)

Offer on the 80 still stands.