Brakes won't bleed

These brakes are pissing me off. I swapped to a longer swing arm. And naturally swapped to a longer brake line. I can not get it to bleed and build psi. Tried gravity, vac pump, and normal pumping. Brakes where fine. Line was swapped now got nothing. If I unhook the line from caliper in 2-3 pumps it'll have enough pressure to push past my fingers. Hook it to caliper and nothing. Unhooked bleeder valve and plugged it with my finger. Never builds enough psi to push past my finger. Wtf am I missing?? It's a long line but still..

Take the rear caliper off and unscrew the nipple. Push compressed air into the bleeder hole and the piston will pop out. Inspect the gaskets and press the piston back into the caliper.

Get a bottle and fill it halfway with water. Get a rubber hose that will fit snug on the bleeder nipple and insert the other end into the bottle.

Fill the reservoir with brake fluid and then pump the shit out of it. The air in the lines will push out into the bottle and will not be able to return into the lines. Do not let the reservoir go dry while u pump. It will take a minute or two to bleed them this way but guaranteed to work.

Yes. Submerge one end in the bottle of water or fluid. The other end goes on the nipple. Make sure the nipple is open.

The main goal is to have the hose submerged to prevent it pulling air back in to the line. Air will vacate the system and bubble up out of the bottle. No more bubbles and a completely filled tube is your end state.

Oh they will bleed! Just takes ALOT of patience. Best of luck. The submerge trick is ok, but its hard to be totally sure there is ZERO air between fluid on each end of the line. The hand pump vacuums are good stuff though. But either way its pump and pray with the banshee brakes.