Trying to find ambush cst tires

instead of posting a new thread, im hoping its ok if I post here. but has anyone ever ran the kenda bear claw? its a 6 ply which really is a must for where i ride at. also they make it in a 22x12-9 which is going to give me more traction right? im just wondering if it would last me awhile because I run a ton of back roads and I noticed the treads are really spaced out which would create more wear and tear on the tread.

I was real interested in the cst ambush but I really don't want to go with a 10" tire if I don't have to. im just looking for something to really get good bite on the trails and last a decent amount of time.

instead of posting a new thread, im hoping its ok if I post here. but has anyone ever ran the kenda bear claw? its a 6 ply which really is a must for where i ride at. also they make it in a 22x12-9 which is going to give me more traction right? im just wondering if it would last me awhile because I run a ton of back roads and I noticed the treads are really spaced out which would create more wear and tear on the tread.

I was real interested in the cst ambush but I really don't want to go with a 10" tire if I don't have to. im just looking for something to really get good bite on the trails and last a decent amount of time.

I'm running the claws right now,they are a ok tire and are two way directional so u can run them on hard pack or softer stuff... However I'm looking for more traction on the roads I run and was looking to go with the ambush and cut every other tread out