ship to australia

I think the point is that people in other countries let alone other continents can't get some of the awesome shit we get here in North America. I'm sure when these people get the parts they want they're probably as happy as a pig in shit. Think of it this way, if you were ever to travel abroad and needed a place to stay, I'm sure someone that bought off you would hook you up, make a contact instead of just a sale, know what I mean ?

Why doesnt anyone want to ship to australia ? Its just as easy as shipping over thereif reciever wants to pay shipping why not. The paypal payment is just as fast too

found anyone else other than Rocky Mountain ATV using DHL?

I don't get peeps not willing to ship outside the country.  Its so easy with USPS.  Get your free boxes, free customs sticky envelopes, print the label and customs form online and be done.  As long as the buyer pays shipping it is not hard to do. 

I think the point is that people in other countries let alone other continents can't get some of the awesome shit we get here in North America. I'm sure when these people get the parts they want they're probably as happy as a pig in shit. Think of it this way, if you were ever to travel abroad and needed a place to stay, I'm sure someone that bought off you would hook you up, make a contact instead of just a sale, know what I mean ?

not really..