New truck, NEED a bed liner.

trickedcarbine

Just got a 2007 Sierra and it is near mint. But I need a bed liner for it and I think I wanna try out one of the spray in liners from Linex, Rhino, or Herculiner. No self roll in or any spray can shit. A real professional liner. Anybody got any input on what they like/dislike about the spray in liners? Would you be happier with a drop in liner?

Like everyone says its all in the prep. LineX looks really good but is very thin and expensive. I do Vortex liners. They are pretty much the same as the big name as in it goes on in 2 parts at 150 degrees and is dry in 3 seconds. In my opinion there is Vortex and LineX. The others dont really compare. Mostly do to applications that Rhino could care less about. Dont do a roll on as it will cost more to remove when it fails than a liner will cost. Drop ins let everything slide around in your bed and drive you nuts and rub the paint off where it will rust. LineX looks nice but will get dirty and its hard to clean if your picky. Vortex is 2-3 times thicker and has different textures if needed. Im in Sturgis MI if that helps but there are dealers around MI. It takes around 3 hours to do. Prep takes 2, spray takes 15 minutes then unmask and replace hardware. If someone tells you be back in 1 hour and it will be done there better be 4 guys working on it or they will just sand the edges and spray it and you will rip it out after you get tired of having them fix it. Good luck. BTW 6.5' under the rails are $400 OTD for a Vortex.. add $50 to go over the rail.

If im not mistaken the hurculiner is a roll on liner. They sell the cans of it at autozone. As for liners i personally like linex. It dries hard and doesn't seem to fade like rhinoliner. Rhinoliner when dried is still really rubbery.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If im not mistaken the hurculiner is a roll on liner. They sell the cans of it at autozone. As for liners i personally like linex. It dries hard and doesn't seem to fade like rhinoliner. Rhinoliner when dried is still really rubbery.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that shit sucks, fades and starts to peel off.

i have line x on my truck and it has held up amazingly for 6 years now and still looks brand new... there is a small slice where i accidentally dropped a rototiller  on and its about 1/4-1/5inch thick but comes with a lifetime warrenty so no worries. it ended up costing me about $500 but well worth it :D