king of the pack ? hq ride 2013?

camatv

matt-o u have to be saying this shit as a joke, eh?  Man card needs to be reviewed bad.  Ill shit in the woods and wipe with an oak tree leaf if I have to.  Camping means roughing it and that's the fun of it.

• Like 1

matt-o u have to be saying this shit as a joke, eh?  Man card needs to be reviewed bad.  Ill shit in the woods and wipe with an oak tree leaf if I have to.  Camping means roughing it and that's the fun of it.

Duh... lol... I've slept many-a-nights in the back of my truck, or in the front seat. Every night drags at dumont I sleep in my suburban... lol

It is nice having my trailer with the wife and baby, though... Not gonna lie. I'd like to see anyone spend 4 weeks at glamis sleeping in a tent.

Duh... lol... I've slept many-a-nights in the back of my truck, or in the front seat. Every night drags at dumont I sleep in my suburban... lol

It is nice having my trailer with the wife and baby, though... Not gonna lie. I'd like to see anyone spend 4 weeks at glamis sleeping in a tent.

Wife and baby is the key, lol... Im sure my definition of camping will change in the years to come hahaha.  BUT, trips with the guys will always be roughin it as far as Im concerned.

haha,,

yea  this is going to happen.  i'm sure everyone involved is going to have a good time.  hell  it might rain, sleet, snow, wind might blow, you might get a little sand in your shorts, it may tornado it might hail hell  even passion might show up again.

I don't care  its going to be fun. it always is. 

matt  if everyone's wives' look like backwoods hillbillies,  post up a few of your trophy wife?  yea I thought so.  its what we got  its close to where we live, and if you don't like it  and everyone's bike here is slower than shit.  then stay the fuck home  I really don't think anyone is going to miss your stupid bitchin whiny goin to sleep early can't do shit but take pics  ass anyways.

fuck beer!  where's the damn jack!

• Like 2

haha,,

yea  this is going to happen.  i'm sure everyone involved is going to have a good time.  hell  it might rain, sleet, snow, wind might blow, you might get a little sand in your shorts, it may tornado it might hail hell  even passion might show up again.

I don't care  its going to be fun. it always is. 

matt  if everyone's wives' look like backwoods hillbillies,  post up a few of your trophy wife?  yea I thought so.  its what we got  its close to where we live, and if you don't like it  and everyone's bike here is slower than shit.  then stay the fuck home  I really don't think anyone is going to miss your stupid bitchin whiny goin to sleep early can't do shit but take pics  ass anyways.

fuck beer!  where's the damn jack!

Bobby and I are more partial to Crown..  :cheers:

• Like 1