king of the pack ? hq ride 2013?

camatv

The pizza place does kick ass, besides of course the fake beer they serve down there.

Hillbilliy madness is my main motivation for ever making this trip.  Matt is like "rad bro, lets shred some gnar" so cal for life. Twitch is my hero, etc.

The LS trip is all about cold beer and good dune riding. Showers are just a bonus. 

OK beer is 3.2% alcohol I believe.

I thought the same thing, but its actually the same as TX beer,etc. They just measure the percentage different.  By volume instead of weight.  I learned this by doing some serious beer research. haha.  People will swear up and down they can taste the difference ,,but you know how the mind is. 

• Like 1

Haha. I heard that the ONLY good thing about the trip was the pizza place?

That's what we were told too... I ate one piece of that garbage and we left. When we got back, everyone goes "Oh, you should have tried the wings!!"...

You complain more then 90% of the BHQ goers wives about the shitters and showers.

Haha apparently you missed the part about the hillbillies. Hillbillies don't exactly marry classy women. Hillbilly men marry hillbilly women, thus, showers and hygiene aren't exactly a priority.

I heard the pizza shop is closed down.

Good. Best thing for it. We couldn't even eat in peace. The lady kept going on and on about how her daughter moved to CA and won't come back, and how she's trying to save money to go out and visit. Probably made the pizza taste even worse covered in her halitosis slobber.

matt just judging by how you act about "outdoor" stuff I can imagine your definition of a hillbilly is quite difference to most. seems like you cant look passed the fact some people can go have fun and not worry about where they are going to shit or shower...

Haha you can't be serious...

My "outdoor" stuff consists of a 39ft 5th wheel, 6.5kw generator, satellite TV and a tempurpedic. Anything less is peasant status.

lol... I expected as much...   lugging a home around with you... who the fuck needs satellite tv camping.... its CAMPING.. usually to escape all that shit for a few days... sad to hear you cant manage without all that stuff...

like i said before... your all city... without technology and home comfort your gone cause you cant handle it... 

Haha you realize I don't live in the city, right? I live in the middle of nowhere. I go camping to go have fun, eat good food, and relax.

I see you're more into the brokeback mountain type camping.

• Like 1