Decline In Images

has any one else noticed a pretty rapid decline in image posting ever since the upgrades? i think this is because you have to have them hosted at a site somewhere right? correct me if im wrong, becuase if there is a way to post them like we used to i dont know it, and would like to be informed of it.i find myself goin over to bluetraxx sseein as how everyday they have tons of new pictures and such up. i like the bansheehq, but it seems that it may have gone down a little since the upgrades. just my thoughts and wondering if anyone else thought the same. later, tyler

You can get your old user name if someone hasn't taken it. Just get ahold of lee. As far as the pics, it's because lee hasn't set up space for pics yet. You have to post pics by linking them to a pic on the net or offsite server. It will only get better guys. Lee's going to post the old forum for reference when he gets time. Nothings lost, just be patient grasshopper :D

• 7 years later...