should i buy a banshee or not?

just curious... you do know how to search right?... whether it be here or google?

Banshee's have to be the most unstable engine platform there is... Honda TRX450R coming in a close 2nd... I'd look into a 400EX or a KFX/LTZ400

I agree with Burke. I have had about everything and the z400 by far took the most abuse. I had it piped,jetted and filtered so it wasnt crazy but it was a good machine. But then again I've heard a 400ex can take some abuse too.

Like some has previously said it doesn't matter what you get because you will have to work on it at some point. The good thing is there are sites for just about every bike to walk you through every problem you could have.

Personally I like 4 strokes for trails/dunes and just riding around and having fun. When it comes to drag racing though I'll take a banshee any day.

Why is this guy on a two stroke site asking if he should buy one, buy a fucking BANSHEE man. If you buy a four joke you'll regret it when all the guys on banshees are passing you up. Forget the questions you have going on in that dome. If it ain't smokin you must be jokin

Why is this guy on a two stroke site asking if he should buy one, buy a fucking BANSHEE man. If you buy a four joke you'll regret it when all the guys on banshees are passing you up. Forget the questions you have going on in that dome. If it ain't smokin you must be jokin

you've got to be kidding me ... banghead

are you for real??