Serval domes ?

Not having it ported

Too bad. They really come alive when set up correctly.....

Call Cameron at Redline Racing and let him chat with you about it.

Domes will make or break the motor.. if I did another serval I would run a super thick base gasket or double them up and cut a set of domes to match..

Porting cant hurt but once you get a dome that works for your riding style they run well

Domes will make or break the motor.. if I did another serval I would run a super thick base gasket or double them up and cut a set of domes to match..

Porting cant hurt but once you get a dome that works for your riding style they run well

Why the thick base gasket , to raise ports?

If you bolt it up as cast, it will be back apart sooner then later.

Thats not a huge problem. I am definetly gonna get some domes cut. I would like to ride it before porting to compare the difference. Also I'm coming from a 4 mill stock cyl mx port. I'm sure this will keep me busy for a while. :)

possibly not. if your stocker was done right you might have a very similar motor. just less low end and more top.

Close, but typically guys with 80 HP stockers have been saying the servals make more bottom and less top end. Attribute that to the displacement and lower port timing.

Yes to raise the port timing some...

Absolutely loved mine it had more roll on power than you ever needed with great midrange it just was not great for drag racing against some of my buddies.