Mounting Shock

hey scott, doesnt roll design have a set up where you can do this ? i cant remember off hand right now but i read on someones site that there was a no link option for the banshee so i know its been done but where

DO NOT mount your stock shock or any shock designed for use on a factory linkage equipped banshee. It does NOT have enough travel. And it will be improperly valved. You must have the right equipment for this changeover. LIke a new shock, and a swingarm that is designed to work without the linkage. The linkage lets you get alot of travel out of a swingarm with not alot of shock travel. The stock arm is designed to work with the linkage. If you moved the mounting point, it would be possible. However, you still need a new shock....

elka makes a dogbone arm to use a longer shock body..... i think if you go from your upper shock mount straight to the stock swing mount that the shock wouldnt travel at that pitch, you could weld something to carry it though, youd think it would be horrific for mx, without as the guys have said new frame and arm design, my arms at -2, and for mx you want a lower ride height, but still maintain max travel, thats why that elka arm that lets you drop the bike to 9 inches over the stock 14 and still be able to sky over jumps and whoops and soak it up, is pretty cool.....