Kind Of Music

What is your favorite kind of music?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUN'S and FUCKING ROSES. BIATCH. B)

i was wiating to see gnr there 87 album is the best.there crap in 90's is girly.

i like black sabath , 1980 and 81 ozzy with randy roahds hasd awsome fucking giutar, acdc,and a bit of iron maiden and hendrix is good when you run out of things to break for some of you guys and theres a bunch of other stuff pretty much most stuff made after the 80's is crap and bullshit and sounds too much the same just not enough people taking drugs around these times to get creative just a bunch of wine cooler sipping wussies

I listen to everything from crap to crock to baldies. i have them all. Frank Sanatra, Metalica, System Of A Down, Nelly, P. Diddy, Cash Money, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Lostprofits, Linkin Park, Korn, Master P., Aquabats, Blink 182, Sum 41, and so on and on and on.

System of a down, korn, and metalica are the best pre-ride Music ohhh and Limp dick i mean bizkit break stuff. cuzzzz, it's just one of those days when you dont wanna wake up everything is fu#ked eveybody sucks, you dont really know why but you just wanna justify RIPPIN SOMEONES HEAD OFF.

thats about it

mike