Best Trail pipe that will hold well to a port job......

I have been reading endlessly about which pipes are the best for trails. So now I am going to post up asking for opinions. 

Here is how I ride:

Back roads, old railroad grade, some pits, and some tighter technical stuff. I ride with an 75-85hp build raptor 700, warrior 350, and another banshee that is stock except t5's. 

Any recommendations? 

I have been thinking either the T-5 or DMC 916 as the head-pipes are almost identical. I also thought about PTR Mids but I cannot justify myself spending $950 for a full set in chrome. I do want new pipes and am looking in the $550-$700 area. 

Thanks, Brad. 

DMC 916's. I had those and T5's on a GRR Pro Port. They worked amazing, killed the T5s.

Sweet. I'm looking at a good port jop and head this coming summer

Why not get some used fatties and a trail port for less than $500.

Don't like the curve of the fatties and want more power.

But I did think about em. I don't want used.

wow look at that same answers as all the threads

Reason I'm asking is because most of them are for complete stock motors or aftermarket cylinders

Get the 916's. you'll love them. Fit great, perform great, sound great. If I ever built another trail bike they would be the pipe id run again.

How is their low/mid compared to a t5? I imagine pretty close as the chambers look almost identical.

I'm hoping to be around the 60-75hp range ported and domed for max on 91 pump gas.

T5s won't even compare. The low-mid is amazing and the top end also pulls better with the 916s. I couldn't believe it when I swapped on my old bike

Good to hear. I probably will go with an agressive trail or hardcore mx style port job.

I swapped from pro circuit platinums to 916s. Best move I could make. The low/mid is around the same but the top end pull is 10x better with the 916s. I love these pipes.

good to hear, just the answer I was hoping for. 

Thanks all!