Running leaded fuels?

No you stupid fucking idiot my point is you dont have a clue what in the hell you are talking about to say that vp 110 is performance enhancing but sunocco 110 is not. And Trick fuel? give me a break. Tricked Carbine gets where i was coming from. the 110 s you are speaking of are not oxygenated or "performance enhancing" as you are eluding too. They are needed when compression and timing dictate that they be used. Now you can go continue to scratch your balls you moron

If you have higher compression and/or advanced timing you will need the higher octane to combat detonation. Also fuels like VP and trick are performance enhancing but sunoco 110 doesn't increase performance. Yes leaded fuel will essentially be better for a motor because of its lubricating properties.

. I never said VP 110. Do your research and learn for yourself what a performance enhancing fuel is. Also read carefully before getting all butt hurt and ranting. Cheers bud

just what i thought you base all your knowledge off the internet and google. unlike you have run many types of race fuels.  Try stepping out into the real world.  and what with your fascination with nut scratching?   They make creams that will fix that you know.

Sorry buddy too much effort. Basically you can buy fuel that is oxygenated and other chemicals added that will produce a faster burning bigger explosion at tdc. Sunoco 110 doesn't have that its just higher octane leaded because lead raises octane. Once people figured out it was polluting the lands with lead dust they sought alternative octane increasers. They figured out alxohol would do it. Ethanol. tl;Dr. Sunoco 110 will work well with high compression. Not performance enhancing