394 Stroker Top Speed Problems

rg97

What do you have against them? They are definitely better than stock, and they came with it, so really they were free. Im not about to spend $250+ on a set of v-forces. So what if I lose .1 HP, I keeping what I have.

I really need an edit button for my posts. 

im a stickler about spelling.

I'm, not I in "I keeping what I have"

What do you have against them? They are definitely better than stock, and they came with it, so really they were free. Im not about to spend $250+ on a set of v-forces. So what if I lose .1 HP, I keeping what I have.

Thought your sig said 4 mill. Most of the time 4 mills are ported. But then I thought I saw in the shout you said it was stock? Those things usually have a hole through the center about as big as a quarter. Wouldn't think they would flow much for anything more than stock. If you're all butt hurt I sincerely apologize for even bringing it up. Do go on about your day. Xoxo

in my shout, I had said that "everything is stock except carbs, reed cages, reeds, and porting" i have a dune port with a short rod 4 mil with 2mm plate. Sorry that you forgot your glasses... :whistling:

in my shout, I had said that "everything is stock except carbs, reed cages, reeds, and porting" i have a dune port with a short rod 4 mil with 2mm plate. Sorry that you forgot your glasses... :whistling:

Sorry dude I'm getting old. I really don't give a shit if you can go over 70mph or not, but since some times we try to help out the retards, I posted in your thread. If you have a ported 4 mill with those crap boyeson cages with the little tiny built in aluminum reed stuffer deals then they are probably choking your motor a bit. Kinda like what Fouldout421 had mentioned in the shout about how he ran them on a bone stock motor but wouldn't on anything more. You said you thought something was holding your motor back, before you figured out how to count and saw that you only had a 12 tooth sprocket on the front. I would think lack of airflow on a ported motor could be a contributing factor? I could be wrong. You prob know more about it than I do. If you don't want to spend them money on parts to make your turd run better more power to ya. I really could care less. Now go out your helmet back on and enjoy your jello.