lectrons

set of 36mm taper bored lectrons for sale have no idea what they are set up for i bought them last year to run on alky but never got around to buying the right parts for them. make me an offer. i can tear them apart later and get the numbers off the needle seat and pj

2011-10-25_14-01-17_95.jpg

Lectrons are stamped on each half what size the casting was oe. i guess snowmo use smaller carbs than bikes do? As i said before a stamped 36 would feed smaller stroke motors. i might be interested if these are 38. post all the details on the if you can. What needle and seat? what number is actually on the sides of the bodies? can you measure the id on the intake side?

Yeah I bet you're right, Packard doesn't have a clue about the carbs he designed. banghead

hey dipshit you should check your facts. packard did not design them. he modifys them and in my opinion is the go to source for parts and tuning advice.these do not appear to be packard modified carbs either.but the are possibly priced very good depending on internals