Circlip randomly sitting at the bottom of clutch cover?

SSDD

Buy a good quality pair. If you ever have to take tranny shafts apart, you will be glad you did. For Banshees, you only need the type that spreads external snap rings. I have a pair of these that work really nice. Make sure you get the pin size that fits that snap ring.

DSD400716.jpg

I have a pair of these that suck.

686656.jpg

• Like 1

Shweeet!. Thanks a lot guys. I know I could probably do it with some needle nose, but I got in to a fire accident a few months back and my hands are still healing up.... so I needed an easy way. Figured it's the perfect time to get this thing rebuilt. Now it's on to try some port work, I've worked with Dremel tools for yeeeears and I'm just going to smooth down some turbulence spots and do some minimal port work. I got some of those magnetic port templates from race logic for free. It's already .080 over and running a 4 mil crank with 115 rods.... so unless someone can convince me that taking very little away can jack it up, I'm going at it. Sorry for going off topic