Bac Technologies carbon fiber axle

Ctown208

You understand my bike was titanium with aluminum we cut all the weight possible. Tires were already the lightest thing possibly with drag cuts.. jokey was 120 ish.. not much more to cut.. tank and bars were cf also.. at the point of considering the bac axle everything was.already done

I heard BAC was gonna be a sponsor on HQ so Tyler would post up dyno sheets saying BAC axles made more HP than JJA. Might just be a rumor tho. Lmao. No really, I agree BAC axles and especially their hubs are crap and so is their non existent warranty. Didnt hold up to an 86hp raptor with 14 paddle extremes. No jumping , riding . Just hard dune passes.

You understand my bike was titanium with aluminum we cut all the weight possible. Tires were already the lightest thing possibly with drag cuts.. jokey was 120 ish.. not much more to cut.. tank and bars were cf also.. at the point of considering the bac axle everything was.already done

Jesus......

This should be FUN.

You realize that every win that bike earns will be met with nothing but excuses.

You only won because it's so light....

You only won because you out spent everyone....

You only won because you have a feather jockey...

FFS.....If you are NOT cleaning up and kicking all the ass you line up with, then that's a damn shame.

Safe and sane and stay in your lane.

Jesus......

This should be FUN.

You realize that every win that bike earns will be met with nothing but excuses.

You only won because it's so light....

You only won because you out spent everyone....

You only won because you have a feather jockey...

FFS.....If you are NOT cleaning up and kicking all the ass you line up with, then that's a damn shame.

Safe and sane and stay in your lane.

It was a fsa bike so they all were built to that degree almost in the pro builders class..

I parted it out and built a z1 rzr to drag.. just got it all worked out and now waiting on the stroker to show up

WOW......Competing at an Indy car level with all the ultra expensive, uktra light weight parts.

Breaks an axle and cashes out to race a RZR?

Moves into sidexside racing....

You'll be BAC