minkia38, k&n twins with rocket inframe drag pipes

bignasty1

Does any body know how much if any I would need to trim my bunny ears to fit the rocket pipes. My machine sees some mud and sticky dirt a lot of times and I can't part with them and dont want to screw them up. Any body install these with the stock front fender platic? Please let me know. Also how is access to the carbs. Can you easily take them off for jetting changes with out removing the pipes?

Thanks

minor fender trimming(in middle of fronts) would be required - builder says about 1.5 inches or so

paypal: i am not a verified member, so they dont charge by the 2.9% transaction fees, BUT i cant accept credit cards because of that

and i dont want to upgrade just to lose $$$

most poeple have a balance or bank account hooked up anyways

or they can pay via money order

hey shredish i went from gnarly's(exact same as fatties) to these pipes and the change was well worth it. i loved them a hell of alot more compared to the fatties not sayin fatties are bad pipes but these are better imo. and they sound pretty sick to. and carb acces isnt a problem. neither are the plugs itts just diferent thats all. get them they are worth every penny and minkia is a good dude i got mine form him no prolblems and on a short notice.

I had Pro Circuits too,and i also couldn't believe the difference.Carbs aren't a problem at all,but the gas valve is a little tight if you have a big hand,but its not a problem if you have gloves on.But its only when putting it on reserve.They do have a sweet sound to them.

hey shredish i went from gnarly's(exact same as fatties) to these pipes  and the  change was well worth it. i loved them a hell of alot more compared to the fatties not sayin fatties are bad pipes but these are better imo. and they sound pretty sick to. and carb acces isnt a problem. neither are the plugs itts just diferent thats all. get them they are worth every penny and minkia is a good dude i got mine form him no prolblems and on a short notice.

damn, do you guys understand that money does come to an end??? :jesterlaugh: Everytime I get on here, I want to spend more. :shootself: Those rockets sound nice, and I'll have to start some saving for them. Thanks bignasty!!

• 2 weeks later...