next step? carbs?

I'm not sure this is the right section for this question, so my apologies if it is. I'm wondering what mod should come next...I'm thinking carbs, but I have no idea how big or what brand. I've read through quite a few posts on here, but haven't been able to come up with any solid answers. I've gathered that I wanna stick with the dual setup over a single...and going bigger means less bottom end due to less air velocity, but I'm not really concerned with a slight bottom end loss in exchange for more mid and top. My mods are as follows...

Stock stroke

.020 over

Noss head 20cc domes

+4 timing

F.A.S.T. dune/play port

Toomey t-5s

VF3 reeds

Clamp on K&Ns

So I need some recommendations? I really like my mid range and top, so what ever carb setup will get me MoAR of that. I just don't wanna go too big, but i also don't wanna hinder myself for possible future motor mods... Any advice is appreciated. Also, if anyone knows of any good articles differentiating between the pros and cons of particular setups, I'd love to read those too. Thanks again.

Thanks for the replies. I'm actually ok with my setup for now, but I just noticed quite a few posts with people upgrading their carb setup with similar mods as mine. Just wanted to make sure the stock carb setup wasn't starving my shee for air and losing easy hp. I'm not familiar with the port matching, so its safe to assume mine aren't port matched to the t5s. Lol. Is that something I should even look into? Or should I just start looking into cubs and/or stroker setup? I don't do sand drags or anything too crazy, but I do like ripping through open trails and fields. So basically, I don't wanna drag setup, but I do want more...where do I go from here? Thanks again for the suggestions.

I don't think I'll upgrade the carbs until I rebuild sometime in the near future. I'll probably do some sort of 4 mil build. That seems to be the best all around option for making good numbers and maintaining all around rideability. Its a hot rods crank, so don't think its tru and welded...definitely something that'll be a must the next time I've got the cases split. Looks like I need to start looking into building a solid 4 mil setup...I just searched 4 mil build on here...and WOW!!! I had no idea there were so many variations on that particular build.

A hotrods is welded. I am in the minority here but bigger carbs like 33-35mm pwks and betyer pipes like CPIs or Shearers , Rockets would give you a big boost in power everywhere over T5s and stock carbs. I like shearers or cpis and 35mm pwks on trail port motors a ton. At least at the dunes that is a good 450 beater combo. Jeffs dune ports run well setup like that and about +5 on the timing.

Exactly, 35 mm carbs wont result in a sluggish bike or lack of lowend that most would notice much but add the better topend pipes over the t5s and it will rock. I have had t5s , cpis , and shearers as well as stock, 34mm mikunis and 35mm pwks all on the same motor. There was no comparison to the bike with stock carbs and t5s when compared to it with cpis and bigger carbs. Also had all those pipes on a stock stroke cub and the t5s had the least bottomend power and would bog with paddles the cpis and shearers blew right thru.

Appreciate all the replies. Now I think I've got an idea of were I should be headed mod-wise...better pipes and carbs, followed by some sort of 4 mill setup. I would bump up the compression a little more, but access to race gas is almost +30 miles away...and it sounds like there's a little more power to be had on pump gas with a different setup. Since I've got some knowledgeable posters at the moment, should I be running an 8 or 9 series ngk? I know the 9 series is a colder plug, but I've read some posts that say shees with advanced timing need the colder plug...any ideas?