Pre-mix?

50;1 Dominator, or intimidator. Get it at cost, so whatever my buds shop gets in of the 2. Ran it for years in sleds, dirtbikes, banshee, working saws, hot saws, weed eaters and air blowers, works good, never really had in issue with the oil.

But in reality, ANY Full Synthetic 2 stroke oil will be more than fine for you.

50;1 Dominator, or intimidator. Get it at cost, so whatever my buds shop gets in of the 2. Ran it for years in sleds, dirtbikes, banshee, working saws, hot saws, weed eaters and air blowers, works good, never really had in issue with the oil. But in reality, ANY Full Synthetic 2 stroke oil will be more than fine for you.

May I ask why/how you can run minimal oil compared to what is recommended?Just wondering, as I run Amsoil those oils as well.

May I ask why/how you can run minimal oil compared to what is recommended? Just wondering, as I run Amsoil those oils as well.

Amsoil Dominator and Intimidator calls for a 50:1 mix as do alot of other Full Synthetic oils around. Flip the bottle over and read the back side. Many of hard running years, not a problem.

With Dino oils you cant really get that low as its just that, Dino oil.

Ive run a few bottles of amsoil Saber as well in my old ass 1950's Mercury thunderbolt 4 cyl 2 stroke outboard fishin boat motor, it's a 100:1 premix. Ran fine and as you know boat motors run at a constant higher RPM under load all day long, just hard to find locally.

http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/motor-oil/2-stroke/saber-professional/?page=%2fstorefront%2fatp.aspx

Sign up or do some reading here, Very good website for all things Oil. Tons if good reading info.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm

I've been running Amsoil Interceptor on the trails and it burns clean and doesn't foul plugs like some other oils. I run it at 40:1 because it's easy to mix half a quart bottle to one jerry can (~500ml to 20 liters) The engine has lasted 7+ years on it before I decided to rebuild the top end. There was nothing wrong with it, compressions still good and it even didn't need boring. How much better would Dominator be? I've never used it.