ignition problems

so as you guy mught have realized I ask something stupid or have a problem i post about the bike almost daly, anyway the problem now is the banshee seemed extremly slugish and slobbery so i did a plug change the ones i took out were very old. anyways cleaned up idle and midrange alot but now i have realized what the real problem is, ignition just as the bike enters the power band it just stops revving, acts like when your riding one that is too cold that wont rev, anyways Im about to send this turd down the road im so mad at it. do any of you guys have a similar problem or know what it is? thanks - Zack

I had a weak stator and my shee wouldnt start. Still had spark that looked decent, just wouldnt start. Changed the stator and it runs perfect. Seems like if it was ignition the bike would start hard or run rough throughout. Are you sure its not a mechanical carb issue or poor jetting? have you cleaned the air filter?

Sounds to me like the main jet is off, it is acting up right when the main jet comes into play. You need to post up ALL of your mods and EVERY thing we need to know about your setup and riding location,style and elevation. You also need to verify the manufacturer of your flywheel, stator, CDI box and coil and make sure you have good clean connections at ALL of your grounds.