No top end power when motor warms up?

So i just recently put my motor all back together after polishing cylinders and case and when my motor gets hot it acts like a four stroke would if a valve stuck open? i've talked to three highly recommended shops in town and all three diff. suggestions so im turning to you guys:) one place said reeds? one said stater and the other which makes sense, says my left side crank bearing? when my bike sits and motor cold it rips! but as it heats up, it seems to loose top end at lower and lower RPM? ANY suggestions or anyone dealt with this before please HELP!!

i will check my jetting next. i had a local shop put his "famous" combination needles and jets in my carbs and it hasnt really run right since. I pulled my left side case cover off this morning and ran my bike through the neighborhood to get it hot and then grabbed ahold of the flywheel to see if that bearing was the issue but it doesnt seem to be? How do i choose a good jetting for the elevation? I'm @ 3,250. Is there a mathematical way to figure it out or is it just play with em till it runs right?

So also today when i had my left side case cover off i loosened the stater and moved it closer to the flywheel, it was at its furthest adjustment away from the flywheel? could that have had some thing to do with it?

Could it be your talking about adjusting pick-up coil? If so set the gap at .018/ .019

I guess it could be the pick up coil? I could be mistaken on what the stater is? what i adjusted today was on the outside of the flywheel attached the the timing plate with two little phillips screws?

It only spits and sputters at high RPM, just ridding its fine its only when i open it up and get into higher rpms? I dont want to just buy a bunch of different parts for it that arent needed. so i guess if i were to replace something where should i start?

We have seen headlight switches go bad.  You can try and bypass it to ensure that is not the problem.  BUT...you made the comment that it seems to sputter when your in the high rpms.........what mods does your bike have on it and what main jets are in your bike?  It could be lean and that could be your issues.

Also the PICK UP is what your talking about that is mounted to the timing plate.  The STATOR is mounted BEHIND the flywheel (the flywheel actually goes OVER the stator) and cannot be seen unless you remove the flywheel.  Do not try to remove the flywheel with a jaw type puller.....you need the flywheel removal tool which runs about $13 to get the flywheel off without bending it.

Im not sure on my jets, i had a recommended mechanic jet my carbs, im kinda thinking he didnt know what he was doing and thats why ive turned to you guys, i figured i could get more professional help here then any where locally ill pull my carbs this afternoon and see what they are? I have 34mm carbs with CPI in frames, K&N's, timing advanced +5, cool head and running about 165 compression. I really appreciate all your input! already in two days ive learned more about a banshee from this site then i could ever anywhere else