RaceTech Electric Drag/Race Stator

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need better velcro

Tried 3 different types of "industrial" velco with 3M adhesive..  Would always fall off and end up on my throttle cables.  Maybe a groomed track bike it would work.. but, no go for me.  I ended up welding a mounting plate to the tank... Done...

Change of plans, upon further though I'd like to send out a second test part. Who is very interested in testing, and can get the stator on a bike and run hard within 1 week of receiving it?

Change of plans, upon further though I'd like to send out a second test part. Who is very interested in testing, and can get the stator on a bike and run hard within 1 week of receiving it?

Part wasn't received so i wasn't able to test it.

• 2 weeks later...

So is finch getting one or what?

Guess it doesn't matter. I ordered one. Im going to be putting it on my 4mil first, if all works well I will be putting one on my 10mil. If its here by the weekend I will have a review by Sunday afternoon.

i take it you didnt receive it in time either?

Due to work I didn't have time to take the bike out but did get to rip up and down the road. Stator got shipped out quickly.

20130420_235220_zps8282c8b5.jpg

Picture is mounted on my 10mil but for the test it went on my 4mil which is running. Bike took 2 kicks fired up and sounded good but I ended up adjusting the pickup gap a couple times, seemed like it ran a little crisper with .18. After warming it up a bit I took off down the road, I made about 15-20 passes and everything was perfect. I think these are good stators, it all seemed like good quality, I have a trip in a couple weeks that I will be beating the shit out of it so I will really tell then. All in all though Im probably going to be buying one for all 3 of my bikes when needed. Nice job and thanks Racetech.

Sure is nice to see all those shiny new parts and not see a beat up 10-20 year old factory stator slapped into that mix.   

• 2 weeks later...