Fast banshee

So i got my banshee not knowing what it has on it... Only thing I know is it's got tinity stage 4 exhaust, boost bottle, and vforce reeds... I did not put these on it came as is. And It was doin about 87-88 mph on street, is this possible with only those mods or do you think there is some unknown ones?

Why does everyone think you can tell them what the top speed of a quad is by the mods that they think are done to the motor??? You can do 100mph on a stock banshee if you have enough gearing and a long enough straight stretch to do it.

I have the life proof case on my phone and I mount it on my handle bars with the pocket clip and a couple Zip ties. The gps speedo app is with in 1-2 MPH in my truck and 2-3 of those radar stations cops put in neighborhoods. On the straights of half mile ovals I could pull 88 on 15/39 with 2.68 straight cut primaries

what people don't know is that car manufacturers are ALLOWED by law to have up to 4% variance in their speedometers.  so its not technically accurate.  Either way if your stupid enough to have a truck either behind you or next to you at those speeds, your a moron.  By the time your buddy realizes that you broke a tie rod or ball joint......you've been fucked about 200' ago.

Seems like a lot of you are worried about breaking stuff at high speeds...

Cause we have been there or seen it, my ribs and left knee still let me know how much I knew 12 years ago lol--------shit that hurt------------

Bad thing is, people are going to do it anyways, just hope luck don't frown on you when that split decision has to be made.

Hurts on gravel!!!

• Like 1