Banshee(911)

BigCTD

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the pm I got from you? Asking about my pipes.... I agreed on 1000 shipped then YOU asked about the pipes bud

80B71F95-55E8-4880-8A32-F1A886FF0A74-352

The helmet was the first question I asked you

D8C2FA25-6E0B-4DE9-BEB9-8523DC83F2F2-352

My intent wasn't to make you look bad.. You did that yourself. My intent was get the plastics and helmet or my money and pipes back...

I did you a favor by waiting this long remember?

CFC9168E-983D-4F4A-AC42-E147A266DB03-352

Oh and the reason I wanted to call you was Not cause I'm anxious, its because I shipped my pipes, sent you money then you quit responding.

I'm glad you finally got a job I really am. But between my 60-65 hour work week I still shipped your pipes and sent your money. I backed out because you we're being shady. And yes I stopped the pipes... Yesterday.. 3 days after I had shipped them. Y wouldn't I stop them?

Think about it for a second.

You had my pipes on the way, my money already in your bank, promised a tracking number 2 different times then just left me hanging with no response???

Come on man... That's not how people do business at least not the thousands of dollars in business I've done on this site and many others. But if you want it's cool you can blame me until your blue in the face as long as I get my money back.

Thank you have a good day.

To me it sounds like he was blowing up his inbox to make sure the deal got done, then once the deal got done and he recieved the money he was getting stuff ready to ship. After two days he then re-checked his PayPal and noticed that bigCTD had pulled the funds back and now the deal is off.

All I asked for was my mans number now I'm defending myself? Ok I'll play your game

Before he asked about the pipes...

4E3F64C8-6DAB-4DFA-AC8A-E9A57C3C7E81-352

I would have much rather had the plastics then deal with this shit.

I'm not saying not legit. Which I why I wanted to call him. As I stated I wasn't trying to bash him or make him look back.

But now I'm "defending" myself for asking for his phone number. The number he posted said it wasn't him

??

I guess I look at it from the point of the seller of the glass. The deal was done on the 25th it seems, it's the 2nd. It would take me a few days to have the time to get boxes and packing peanuts etc to ship. I don't know, the guy seems reputable from what I've seen, been around for a while. Not like you were dealing with some new guy that no one knew.

I get that...

But the agreement was we ship the same day.. Pipes and plastics. My pipes wouldn't be covered by PayPal if something were to happen.

I shipped he didn't - I asked the next day and he said sorry I will ship first thing tomorrow. Tomorrow I pm'd him asking for a tracking number at noon and again at 5 with no response and he had been online. Called the number - no good.

See where I'm coming from or not really? You may know him but I don't know him from Adam.

Anyway I didn't want to argue our encounter with all of banshee HQ simply wanted a phone number

I get it, but let me make sure I have it right... Was this deal done before the 25th of March? I know he had been trying to sell for a while. It seems he no longer has a cell phone, but he does have a house number. I guess if you weren't trying to bash, why did you put this in the bad seller section with his name at the header?

Because there isn't a "can someone give me this guys phone number section"

I'm not saying not legit. Which I why I wanted to call him. As I stated I wasn't trying to bash him or make him look back.

But now I'm "defending" myself for asking for his phone number. The number he posted said it wasn't him

negative feedback thread? not tryin to bash him? i call gun jumping cunt!

This is the pm I got from you? Asking about my pipes.... I agreed on 1000 shipped then YOU asked about the pipes bud

80B71F95-55E8-4880-8A32-F1A886FF0A74-352

The helmet was the first question I asked you

D8C2FA25-6E0B-4DE9-BEB9-8523DC83F2F2-352

My intent wasn't to make you look bad.. You did that yourself. My intent was get the plastics and helmet or my money and pipes back...

I did you a favor by waiting this long remember?

CFC9168E-983D-4F4A-AC42-E147A266DB03-352

Oh and the reason I wanted to call you was Not cause I'm anxious, its because I shipped my pipes, sent you money then you quit responding.

I'm glad you finally got a job I really am. But between my 60-65 hour work week I still shipped your pipes and sent your money. I backed out because you we're being shady. And yes I stopped the pipes... Yesterday.. 3 days after I had shipped them. Y wouldn't I stop them?

Think about it for a second.

You had my pipes on the way, my money already in your bank, promised a tracking number 2 different times then just left me hanging with no response???

Come on man... That's not how people do business at least not the thousands of dollars in business I've done on this site and many others. But if you want it's cool you can blame me until your blue in the face as long as I get my money back.

Thank you have a good day.

BigCTD

HQ Soldier

• photo-thumb-43068.jpg?_r=1361647631
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 237 posts

Sent 25 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

It would help me out if you took the pipes. Wanna do the money I sent and the pipes?

Untitled.jpg

It did say it would help me out, and you did inquire before I said that.

It's it what it is at this point no need to beat a dead horse. Some will say he's wrong some will say I'm wrong. Maybe I should have put it in a different section

As long as my money gets sent back I'm straight.

Yep, I understand. It seems as though RadarRacing may have it. Sometimes a simple "hey man, I'm kinda busy and need a few days" works well, and gives the buyer piece of mind. Especially in a trade situtation.

I would 100 % agree with this.