Banshee(911)

BigCTD

y do you want my phone number for?

if you looked hard enough you would of found it!

ya no need to drag this out but ya know what now my names in this section go figure..thats ok im done playing kids games maybe ill just askTyler to delete it and remove me from this site..oohhh and just for kicks ive been dealing on here for many years with no bad feed back till i came across you and yes i too have spent and sold thousands on here over the years...wow what a bad deal this was..im wondering if you thought it wasto good to b true to get such a great deal on the stuff i had for salei mean 1000.00 for hs custom fibers with the paint on them prolly..owell enough said and yes you will get your money back as i am not a thief nor do i like beeing called one

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be the first to apologize for putting it in this section.

I agree please remove it from this section. I don't think me getting my money back constitutes you being a bad seller. Techinically you havent sold me anything cause it wasn't shipped

I wanted your number so I could have talked to you about not shipping them 2 days in a row and maybe feel a little reasurrance that maybe it was an honest thing but me not knowing left a pretty shitty feeling in my stomach. you not responding and the wrong number being posted. maybe you cant understand where im coming from maybe you can idk?? But the deeds done now.

It was cancel the shipment or risk losing my pipes. I took the route that benefited me. Maybe I was wrong for doing so, maybe you were wrong for not standing up to your end of the deal. Either way your way more interested in responding to me now that you think I'm jeopardizing your reputation. Just wish you would have been interested in responding before I made any post at all.

Again my intent was strictly to get in contact w/ you. I apologize for posting in this section and I apologize if you think I've hurt your reputation. Seems you've been around awhile mistakes happen and people won't hold it against you I'm sure.

It's my fault as well I just want it over ill give you your money back that's no problem but this thread did hurt my rep..rather u wanna c it or not but Owell hope it'll b ok the last thing I read was u was stopping shipping so I didn't ship the parts I'm not working today as why I'm on here today

Refunded his money..and was on the phone with pay pal they told me 2 days after he added the funds in my account he filed a dispute.paypal apologized many times to me because they knew he didn't give sufficient time for shipping just wanna give others a heads up