Banshee Bogs after Carb Clean and TORS is Removed

I recently bought a 96 banshee and it starts 2nd kick. i let it warm up for a good 5 mins before i ride. It rips great in first and second gear. Once i hit third it seems like the engine isnt getting fuel. No matter how much throttle i give it, i cant hit the powerband. This happens almost everytime. There have been few times where i hit the powerband and then go into 4th gear and then bogs. I took off my carbs and cleaned everything, i also removed the TORS system from it. I have been looking and cant find anything besides rejetting and TORS removal. I am wondering if the reeds are sticking. I am running klotz @ 32:1. With untouched gap NGK B9ES plugs. I am also running sea foam for cleaner. Also i am runnig unleaded, should i run premium, would that make a difference? Thanks.

I'm pretty new to reeds so I won't answer that. But you should run B8ES plugs, those are stock, I would also run regular 87 octane with synthetic oil at 50:1. Also check to make sure you did the TOR delete properly. I know I had to double check mine. When you cleaned the carbs did you blow out all the holes with compressed air ? And did you use new main jets or old ones ? If they were old throw em away and get new ones

x2 on the checking your gas cap vent. Also what mods are on your bike? what main jet is in it and what temp, and elevation are you at?

everything but the vent cap part is important to know when it comes down to starting on tuning your carbs.

also....did you unplug the little black box under the left side of your gas tank?

Something similar hapends to mine when it needs new plugs ..Buy new plugs and make sure they B8ES ... I use these with 32:1 Premium. . Never fails ..

If still give you problem look at your carbs and make sure they properly sync..

Just my 2 cents ...

How would you properly sync the carbs? Also, i am now running 32:1 premium, amsoil synthetic with NGK B8ES @ .030 gap. Carbs are clened with carb cleaner no compressed air. I will double check the TORS removal.

I hate to say it but when you clean the carbs you really should blow all the passageways out with compressed air. If your like me and don't own a compressor goto the gas station and use the tire pump. It works just as well