looking for some PORTED serval cub info

I am tempted to build a 4mil serval on race gas. Alky/meth isnt an option for me.

With that said, who has been getting the best power from a port job from a Serval cub? That includes any shop, not just sponsors. I want to spend my money once and get the most out of it. I will be ordering whatever they recommend for carbs and domes. I see people making low 80's after a port job on low compression and pump gas. I'm unsure if high compression and race fuel is worth it.

My mods will be small bore CPIs, long rod 4 mil. I have 19cc domes cut for the stroker crank and i have 30 oko's. I am willing to change my domes and get bigger carbs to compliment the entire engine per engine builders advice.

I ride all over in the power band but i do tons of WOT blast so drag ported cheetahs etc are not acceptable. I like the power broad like my old flotek 4mil was. Just more power.

Wow, they are making way more than i thought on pump.

I'm unsure i will be able to enjoy pump gas. I assume there's better low end and throttle response on race fuel since you can advance the timing. I will have to call Redline and see what they recommend. There's also the vforce 4 reeds i been reading. I'm not worried about jetting. That should be easy.

I wish Cameron would post the dyno sheet of my buddies 421 decked cub so to have a comparison to the curves of a serval. The decked cub made 95 hp on race gas. honestly believe the cub though being a hard runner will lack in the lower rpm curve to a serval. One thing I was thinking is most of the cubs are decked .020 and run a .020 base gasket as compared to the .012 they're setup for from cp. this being it is really only dropping the port timings .008. Just my 2 cents

I have no first hand experience with a decked cub. Been told by a few people they run great. The servals run a lot better than most people think. I was very happy with

mine and 91 is hella cheap compared to race fuels.

I have no first hand experience with a decked cub. Been told by a few people they run great. The servals run a lot better than most people think. I was very happy with

mine and 91 is hella cheap compared to race fuels.

Really, there just isn't much point in decking the cubs any more as the serval is pretty much just that out of the box.

Cheek with Andy at no limits he's been telling me of some nice results he's been getting from porting the serval. He was telling me last week about a 392 he done stock carbs PC pipes with lower compression 120 psi (was what customer ask for) that he ported made low 70's I think he said 72hp 43tq. He said a little more compression and CPI pipes and he thought close to 80 was reachable with that engine ported.