My 2 into 1

360CICJ

Wasn't going to post this up but I've seen a lot of people lately talking about 2 into 1's and different styles. I made mine out of some billet intakes and some 1.75 x .125 wall tubing. I made mine to have a steeper angle and to have a good flow.

8u2ejanu.jpg

y5azaqam.jpg

uvyny7e2.jpg

eguha5e4.jpg

a3u5e7y8.jpg

2eba8eze.jpg

Let me know what y'all think, I went back into the intakes and ground them out to blend the tubing into the intakes with a carbide burr bit and a 90 degree. Made the aluminum plate with the bolt pattern in the right locations to hold the intakes the right distance apart. Friend at work gave me a 38 PWK A/S to pair up with it.

Dude! That is actually a pretty nice piece. Kind of an improved Graydon. I liked it more when it was still all raw though. You did a pretty good job crafting that thing for sure. Guys will still bitch, but I garuntee they are the guys that have only had junk 2-1 set ups. Just out of curiosity, ever consider selling one of those?

Thanks guys, my friend actually welded it up, I did the machine work and fabrication. Thanks tricked, I actually have thought seriously about making these and some other parts but im currently waiting to get a house and shop built. I have a bridgeport ready to go into the shop, just need to build it, maybe within a year or so I can start making parts to sell.

Well I said 26 because most everyone has them who would want to run a 2-1. You don't see many people with 33-35 pwk's wanting to go to a 2-1. And If your running a single 40mm carb its still going threw 52mm worth of intake. So without Sharpe angles it won't be restrictive.

• 3 months later...

Dude! That is actually a pretty nice piece. Kind of an improved Graydon. I liked it more when it was still all raw though. You did a pretty good job crafting that thing for sure. Guys will still bitch, but I garuntee they are the guys that have only had junk 2-1 set ups. Just out of curiosity, ever consider selling one of those?

ill buy one

Thanks guys, my friend actually welded it up, I did the machine work and fabrication. Thanks tricked, I actually have thought seriously about making these and some other parts but im currently waiting to get a house and shop built. I have a bridgeport ready to go into the shop, just need to build it, maybe within a year or so I can start making parts to sell.

ill buy