Question for you guys running methanol.

Finch

Ive always ran vp m1, my personal experience is it seems more consistant, never noticed diffrence in power and you get a fancy jug with it. I read somewhere its like a 1% increase. I buy it for peice of mind that i kno exactly what im getting. I also am from mi and pay $29 for 5 gallons, comes out to just under 6 bucks a gallon, still half the cost as race fuel, and 2$ more then if i go to local race shops and pump my own.

Drum... Leave it at home and pump it in your can. Its impossible to figure that every time you wanna go ride your gonna have time to go to a supplier and get pails. If its in your garage you always have it.

Thats what i was thinking,,glad i did it too.  Bought a 55 gallon drum for 165.00 and a 20.00 pump. Set it in my shop on a pallet and anytime i need fuel,its right there. Just pump some in a couple 5 gallon jugs and im off without worrying if the supplier is open.

drum and pump with whatever your local oil supplier has.  Has worked great for me over the years. Plus its fun to use for starting fires.

He'll yeah, you get that badass blue mushroom shaped flame lol.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2