PRM bumper or Duncan racing?

06BCBANSHEE

I really hate the bumper I am running.  Cant decide what would look better on my banshee. The PRM baja  powdercoated black is about $130 shipped.  Anyone have pics of this with cut front plastics?

Duncan racing is $169 shipped.  I do like the Duncan but not a fan of the chrome, and wish the tubing was a little beefier looking.

was also thinking of maybe painting my grill black, or a black chrome?  dont wanna ruin it if I dont like it tho lol

really dunno what would look better.  

Opinions and pics welcome!! thanks guys

also running dirt bike fat bars, +2 stem and black ASV levers not installed yet

pic of my front end

EFE670AA-1B43-40D2-A100-4088E385840A-2470-000002FAEDC9DE0C.jpg

pic of my old grill painted black

c34c6426.jpg

IMS-ROLL makes one similar to the Duncan but is powder or regular. Search for it

http://www.hsdracing.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=111

Hmmmm ya that ones pretty nice too,  would love to see it mounted.  almost looks like it would look better if it was a little wider looking tho.  damn more choices lol

I think im gonna get the IMS..., i like they style and probly no one else has one which is cool as well. Just ordered a black used set of fullbore rear plastics for $125. So this bumper is gonna have to wait a bit. Anyone kno if I can use the heat gun method with black plastics? Or hould i stick with some meguires plastic/scratch x?

Thanks guys

Just gotta consider what you want the bumper to look like and what type of abuse it needs to handle. The guys at Duncan made that bumper because the rules said they needed it, not to look nice or handle abuse. It just had to be there and in their mind they wanted it as light and minimalistic as possible. It won't take much abuse.

The PRM is built out of necessity and it is for taking abuse. They look good and are fucking tough. Way more rugged then my AC. They just don't look to fancy, but a good polish takes them to the next level.

Damn that looks sick black Nastyracing. Those are some sick looking quads man....damn!!

Ya I kinda need something strong trail riding, the duncan one looks sick, good for a sand quad, but prob not for trails like trickedcarbine said.

I do like the PRM, but almost think it is too bulky looking. Im gonna go with the IMS roll. Seems like a good compromise between the two.

Appreciate your input guys!!

When i was looking for a new bumper, i wanted something no one else had. I talked with ban99 and in a couple of days he sent me a picture of this! Its low profile and stout as hell.post-38400-136402465196_thumb.jpgpost-38400-13640246626086_thumb.jpgpost-38400-13640247105181_thumb.jpg

My point is, get a hold of someone like jds, or wheelmans and see if they could come up with exactly what you want.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best looking front bumper for a Banshee is hands down the Duncan. (I does give when you hit stuff hard, but that keeps the frame from bending)

As for strength up front the PRM is my second favorite. It's aluminum, but you can get black so you can rattle can the touch-ups.

For the rear the PRM is all I will run. The flag mount tab is super strong and the design of the grab bar is perfect.