about to buy a banshee

i am getting or about to get a banshee i am thinking of ditching that i dea and getting the new yfz450 or wait for the new honda version.But anyway which one should i get? which is faster? i know they say how the banshee's are so fast but the new yfz450 seems pretty close plus im wondering if i can handle it my friends say it's so powerful and i was riding the hopped up blasters. Plus im 13 and 120lbs what do you think? banshee is the right choice?? :?

i dont know if i would say the honda puts out better motor specs cuz they had to de sleeve it didnt they to make it a 440? i could be wrong but thats just what i herd but i rode the crf450 dirt bike and thats one thumper motor i like allot and i sure as hell aint a hon%a fan either but that yammy is pretty fuckin sick to. its up to you.

The yamaha yfz450 has 45hp stock, the honda 450r has 55hp stock. Banshees have like 38 i'm pretty sure, but you can get some serious hp out of em. If you're a beginner basically, you can get really hurt on a banshee. They are basically uncontrolable, but that's why I like them. You gotta be good with tools, cuz banshees need some work every once in a while. Blasters are like minibikes compared to a banshee. I went from a blaster to banshee myself and I was only 13 when I switched, But I rode the Blaster for 3 years prior to that, and I had been riding 250r's and Banshees before too. I have been riding since I was 3, so if you don't have a lot of experience, go with something in the middle of a blaster and banshee, like a 400ex, or z400, or just go all the way and get the honda or yam,aha 450's. ;)