Dang Shee

llehctim23

I have a 2004 Banshee and having troubles. The motor is all stock as far as I know. Just picked it up from a dealer today who claimed "It has a slight blog in the bottom end but other than that runs fine." Well, there is a blog in the bottom end but its more than a slight blog. It almost seems like the throttle reaction is behind but I dont know. I just rode it out of town a couple miles and when I give it gas it seems like it takes a couple seconds to actually take off. But it does blog too, mostly in the bottom end. Does anyone have any ideas here? Or is it just time for a rebuild?

I just had to re-hone my cylinders because of a low end BOG. They only had 105psi in each side and it ran like crap. I just put it back together about an hour ago and now it has 125psi and runs great. Point is, low compression can do exactly that. But as always do a leak down, then a compression test. After that check the jets.